Hi all, I have problem, my blog hack some people and delete all posts, can I get posts back? ;(
The blog I need help with is stuneris.wordpress.com.
Yes, I have file with less than half posts
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
6. Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one
Read > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
But I can’t get deleted posts?
What’s most important now is to get the intruder out of it and secure the blog so it cannot be hacked again. Please focus on that.
The deleted posts that have been indexed by Google will be available in their cache and you will have to copy and paste the content into new posts.
They might be in your Trash file. See if they are there. But first, as TT said, you must kick them out of your blog and make sure they can’t get back in.
Change your EMAIL password first. They usually get in via email.
The blog was deleted by your account. We may be able to restore it, but first we’ll need confirmation that you have changed both your WordPress.com and email account passwords.
The topic ‘Hacked blog’ is closed to new replies.