Our blog sites have been compromised. All of the administrators have been removed from access. Please help!
The blog I need help with is robmsite.wordpress.com.
All of your Admins? Only one Admin per blog is recommended. http://en.support.wordpress.com/user-roles/#administrator
What is the URL of the blog in question starting with http:// ?
Who, aside from you, has access to your login information?
Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that’s how many hackers gain access to blogs
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
6. Set up two step authentication http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/two-step-authentication/
Then read this please knowing that blogs don’t get hacked when security protocols are followed. > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
The topic ‘Hacked Page’ is closed to new replies.