I do choose to moderate comments on my blogs to prevent comment spam, porno links and troll posts from appearing. However, you don’t need to moderate comments if you do not wish to.
You can make your choices here -> Options -> Discussion.
Usual settings for an article:
(These settings may be overridden for individual articles.)
* Attempt to notify any Weblogs linked to from the article (slows down posting.)
* Allow link notifications from other Weblogs (pingbacks and trackbacks.)
* Allow people to post comments on the article
E-mail me whenever:
* Anyone posts a comment
* A comment is held for moderation
Before a comment appears:
* An administrator must always approve the comment
* Comment author must fill out name and e-mail
* Comment author must have a previously approved comment
Complete the fields and click “Update Options” to save.
The topic ‘Have to moderate all comments?’ is closed to new replies.