So I'm trying to start a blog...here is what I've done so far:
1. Registered a blog / account with WP (Enfinitx).
2. Purchased the "Pro Bundle"
3. Logged in and posted a post. (Awesome!)
4. Purchased a domain and hosting through DreamHost
5. Installed WordPress on my domain through DreamHost.
6. Created a username and password on the Dreamhost page.
7. Arrived at Enfinitx.com with my DH username / a blank blog.
I'm somewhat confused on how to tie my WP account together with my DH account (and domain). Do I need to follow these steps: http://en.support.wordpress.com/domains/map-existing-domain/
ALSO - once I map (link?) the two together, will WordPress know to store all of my stuff on my DH hosting account? Videos, pictures, etc.?
I'm just confused on how the two all play nice together, and what exactly the "installation" was on my DH domain.
The blog I need help with is enfinitx.com.