HELP…. Having a lot of issues with wordpress….
There are a few things that are not working on my wordpress. For some reason the scheduling post (we have a collaborative blog) and we have been setting the posts to schedule certain days but for some reason they don’t publish when we have scheduled them to. Instead we have had to push them out after the time that we have scheduled them for.
Then, now we have been having problems with layout while writing the post. I can’t seem to make certain font larger, and am not able to upload any new pictures to post. Those are just a few things…
This is bugging me, could you please help us out? (These problems are happening not only on the collaborative blog but also on my personal blog…)
Blog url: http://bluemonkeywriting.wordpress.com/
The blog I need help with is bluemonkeywriting.wordpress.com.
What browser and version are you using?
I am using Safari. Version 4.0.4
Does anyone know how to fix these problems?
Scheduled posts don’t actually appear until someone visits the blog after the scheduled time of publication.
These are 3 ways to change fonts on wordpress.com blogs.
(1) Changing font families, colors and size in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page by coding into the HTML editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/editors/font-size-color/
(2) Changing font colors in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page using the #4 icon (Select text color – change the text color) in Row 2 the Visual editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/visual-editor/#row-2
(3) Changing all font families, colors and sizes throughout the whole blog by purchasing an annually renewable Custom Design upgrade and using Typekit Fonts with Staff support. http://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design/
Note: A few themes do provide for changing font color in the Blog Title and/or optional Tagline and/or links. In the majority of themes font changes to font families, colors and size in the blog title, tagline, menu, post titles, page titles, categories and tags, widget headings, comments and links cannot be done without purchasing an annually renewable custom design upgrade and doing the required CSS editing. http://wpbtips.wordpress.com/2009/03/24/color-customisable-themes/
(1) Are you creating posts on the WordPress.com home page? http://wordpress.com/#!/post/
Or are you working on the dashboard of your own blog?
Advice: Create posts only on the dashboard of your own blog > Posts > Add New
(2) If you are using an IE9 browser in compatibility mode that makes it render as IE7 and IE7 is not supported. To disable see > http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1196-internet-explorer-compatibility-view-turn-off.html
a. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies ? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
b. Have you tried updating the browser to the latest stable version? http://browsehappy.com/
(3) For details about the options for uploading images see:
(4) For troubleshooting images tips see > http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/troubleshooting-images/
The topic ‘HELP…. Having a lot of issues with wordpress….’ is closed to new replies.