How do I create a drop down link table?.
You create static Pages and sub -pages first. http://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/ Then you create a custom menu where you will display Parent pages with child (sub-pages) that didplay in dropdown menus below them.
1. You create a custom menu. http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/
2. You add the Parent pages you want to display and arrange them in the order you want.
3. Then you add and drop and drag the subpages below the appropriate Parent pages, and when you have everything arranged in the menu that you want you save the menu.
4. Go to the “theme location” module at upper left on the menu page. Select your custom menu name from the pulldown labeled “primary location.” Click the save button in that module.
5. Refresh your browser so that it isn’t possibly pulling a cached page, and view see your new menu with Parent pages and dropdowns to sub-pages.
Note: The same thing can be done with Categories and sub-categories to include them in your custom menu and you can also include custom links in your custom menu.
Thank you very much. I understand what to do now.
Thanks again :)
You’re welcome and best wishes with your blog. :)
The topic ‘How do I create a drop down link table?.’ is closed to new replies.