Thank you for your help... unfortunately it doesn't help.
I will go ahead and disconnect WordPress and Facebook and then re-connect them and copy/paste all the options they give me... maybe that will help you answer my question.
1) I press connect under the Facebook option in sharing.
2) WordPress.com will receive the following info: your public profile and friend list. (I press okay)
3) WordPress.com would like to post to Facebook for you. (I press okay... there's a button on the left hand side that gives me an option as to who can see my posts).
4) WordPress.com would like to manage your Pages. (I press okay... there's no button for me to click saying which page to manage. I am an admin for the page I want it to be published to).
5) You have successfully connected your blog with your Facebook account.
Publicize to my Facebook Timeline:
Make this connection available to all users of this blog?
Okay... great! There's a little box next to my name that I can click. HOWEVER, there is no choice for any of the pages. When I ask for something to be published, it goes to my personal timeline. I was told that I'd have the option to publish to my page, but I can't see that option. Can you help?