HOW MUCH WILL EARN FOR 1000 HITS PER DAY

• Author

I SEARCHED IT AT MANY PLACES BUT DIN’T GET ANY GOOD CONFIRMED ANSWER.

The blog I need help with is happywritingsbyash.wordpress.com.

PLEASE ANSWER IT…
    I HOPE MANY BLOGGERS WANT TO KNOW IT

macmanx
    Staff

Per the official FAQ:

You might take the page views found in your WordPress.com stats and multiply $1 for every thousand pages. This is very rough but will help you to understand if you might earn $1, $100 or $500.

FAQ

So, 1,000 hits per day could be potentially $1 per day. It’s not an exact science, but it is a close estimate.

OKK..
    THANKS

macmanx
    Staff

You’re welcome!

derickjacobs

If you had 4,000,000+ impressions according to Google Webmaster for the month of June (1-23)

What does that calculate to?

timethief

derickjacobs

Idk how to calculate that.

timethief

It’s basic math and there are calculators available online. You can use Google search to locate one you can use. Or you can use the calculator on your own computer. Bottom line: I’m not going to do this for you. If you are blogging for bucks then you had better learn how to do basic math and how to use calculators.

auxclass

If all else fails count on your fingers – for big numbers take shoes and socks off and use toes also

derickjacobs

I don’t know how many ‘clicks’ 4million impressions is, is the issue.

jonburke
    Staff

Eve – the estimate that Macmanx points out does not have any reference to clicks. So you can simply multiply your 4M impressions x $1 per thousand impressions.

4,000,000 x 1$/1,000 = $4,000
    $4,000*(.9 my accounting fee) = $3600

sunite

Be careful, the website views which Google Webmaster shows is very inaccurate. It only seems to show the views which their keywords have shown in there system, not the same amount which you are achiving. I would advice you to use the WordPress Stats or similar on your blog to see how it compares.

duto

Is the calculation of our income based on impressions apply to all ads and payments are not based on “pay per click” on those ads?

duto

To emphasize again, is it true that the calculation applies to all of wordpress.com blog with a target anywhere (any language) and not only to blog with readers in Europe and the United States (English)?

jonburke
    Staff

Yes, that’s why the estimate above is very rough. Many visits from geos pay us by impressions while others pay by click and different countries have different payouts, plus those payouts change over time. Visits from North America and Europe pay-out at a much higher rate than visits to most Asian, African, Middle-East and Latin American countries. That’s just the reality of online advertising today.

wheniwasalad

LOL @ auxclass, Like it :)

duto

Hi Jon,
    How rough calculation of the ads in my blog? Which part (like what) is calculated based on what criteria and what other parts are calculated based on different criteria.
    If it is not possible openly described here because the question was specifically in the case of my blog, I will be very happy to receive an explanation via email.
    Thank you.

bustedbutton

I am confused because for the whole month of June I got between 1000 and 2300 views/day and in the end I only made 0.76 cents for the month! What’s up with that?!?!

The topic ‘HOW MUCH WILL EARN FOR 1000 HITS PER DAY’ is closed to new replies.