HOW MUCH WILL EARN FOR 1000 HITS PER DAY

• Author

raincoaster

When were you approved? If you weren’t approved till late in the month, that would make sense.

bustedbutton

I was approved in the second half of may-and for those 2 weeks (when i was getting way less views per day than i did in june) I made $3.40! it doesnt make sense.

I was approved on 18th of may and until end of may i made $29.67 for about 19.000 impressions.In june i made $5.18 for 57.833 impressions.Anybody can explain that difference for me?

sorry correction $24.49 for about 19.000 impressions.

atomicyeti

I also need a little explanation we had 85,000 hits for the month of June and didn’t make any where close to what we made in May with 75,000 hits. Jonburke any insightful on this would be greatly preciated appreciated .

Thanks

tombot2010

Same thing happened to me roughly the same amount of traffic and earnings went from $23.96 to $4.70. At $20.00+ a month I can tolerate the video ads on my site, but not for less than $5.00. I hope we get some kind of explanation for this vast difference.

bustedbutton

Hmm interesting that there are a lot of people having these inconsistencies too!

timethief

Thanks in advance, for noting this thread is flagged for Staff attention and for waiting patiently for WordAds Staff to respond to your concerns.

atomicyeti

Thanks timetheif for flagging this

jonburke
    Staff

Your June earnings are not final yet. Those numbers are being updated. Sorry for the confusion.

bustedbutton

oh! hahaha thanks for the clarification!

so what day are the earning released? and what is the window period for calculating a months earnings, is it the whole month or last 2 weeks of one month and the first 2 of the next? 15th June – 15th July?

jonburke
    Staff

We are working to get earnings releases on a regular schedule but we work with a number of advertisers and they don’t yet deliver reports on a regular schedule. Our periods are one month, so the first day of the month to the last.

We have the same issue :

May (Active in WordAds since mid May) : 8,890 views – earnings $1.25
    June 13,300 views – earnings $1.12

Jon, how can you explain this?

In any case, there should be a correspondence between number of impressions (or average per day) and amount of earnings, but it seems to be not existing.

WordAds staff: thousand of users need further clarification. Please proceed.

jonburke
    Staff

modaddictionblogger – per above, your June earnings report is not final. It is being updated.

Jon when can I see corrections, if any, on my dashboard?
    At the moment I am feeling pretty insulted and having a deuce of a problem hanging onto my temper.
    I don’t expect Wordads to make me rich and I can live with the sort of earnings I saw in May.But July’s take is a 20th of my expectations.

bustedbutton

i appreciate that you guys are working things out, but maybe can you not put any reports on til theyre final? i almost died of a broken heart! hahah.

jonburke
    Staff

You can check your dash now for final June reports. Thanks.

bustedbutton

thanks jon- youre the best! hmm i know the 1 dollar per 1000 views is a rough idea of how much you can expect, but i got closer to 35 cents per 1000 views. just puttin that out there.

my report hasn’t changed at all…plus I never even even ran WordAds in June? So I guess I got a free 40 cents?

The topic ‘HOW MUCH WILL EARN FOR 1000 HITS PER DAY’ is closed to new replies.