I'm starting to understand some blog optimization. I've noticed that labels for pages, and other words are counted as keywords and I'd like to make them as nofollow.
I've read I can add the word "nofollow", after I create a menu, in the field "link relationship (XFN)" of each page but I wanted to be sure about few things.
1) If I write nofollow in the XFN field, it's only the label keyword to be nofollow right? not all the page right?
2) Can I make all the labels as nofollow? included the word "home" or "blog"
3) What about if I want an entire page to be nofollow? Where do I write it?
4) what's the difference between "link relationship" and "title attribute" in the menu?
5) I've seen also the word "comments" is counted as keyword. How do I make it "nofollow"? I'm not talking about the comments, I know they are nofollow, but only about the word "comments".
I know, a lot of questions, I hope you can help, thank you :)
The blog I need help with is davidroccato.com.