Don't know how to begin with this.
My blog sciencesprings reports on scientific research in universities and laboratories all around the globe. To make the posts nicer, I have included many URL links, and graphic images. o that I do not have to put this stuff in newly each time, I have built templates, about 50 of them. I build the template in an empty blog post, putting in everything I want to always be there. Then, I copy the material and paste it into a Word file, name the file and save it.
When I want to do a post, I open the word file, copy it, and paste it into a new post. Anyone who visits my blog, sciencesprings-dot-wordpress-dot com, can see how this works. I post ab out Fermilab and SLAC Lab almost daily If one see a "From Fermilab" or "From SLAC Lab" post, and then find the next most recent one, then looks down through the blog, not too far, the the reader will come upon other posts for those labs and see that there is a lot of repetitve stuff surrounding the core of the post.
So, today, on one computer, I started a post, previewed what was there to check it, and, lo and behold, all of the links and graphics were just the html text from the created document, nothing I can use. Assuming that I had maybe messed something up on the computer, I re-tried on another computer where I have all of the template files, and I had the same result.
I hope that someone can tell me if there is a problem at WordPress, or if something changed. really cannot do my work without the templates.
The blog I need help with is sciencesprings.wordpress.com.