I am getting errors uploading media and media already in my media library do not
And that’s about it. I have tried restarting my browser, the next thing is to reboot the computer.
I cleared my caches and cookies a few days ago.
Maybe I should try editing in a different browser?
The blog I need help with is iandubin.wordpress.com.
In order to help you Staff need to know your specific computing environment details. Please work through what follows and report back.
1. If you are not running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/ please try upgrading or switching first.
2. If you are using an IE browser in compatibility mode please disable that mode. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view
3. If you are running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/
(a) Try clearing your browser’s cache http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
If applicable see here for instructions on how to clear the cache for Chrome and Safari on the iPad:
(c) Disable all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily. Know also that security and firewall programs and programs that run incognito mode may need to be temporarily disabled as well.
(d) Try enabling HTTPS: http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
Add both *.wordpress.com and *.wp.com to your list of trusted sites under the Security tab. Make sure to uncheck the box for “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.” http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/#frequently-asked-questions
4. You can use this link to see if your flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not then go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ and download and install the latest version of flash.
5. Try using another browser.
6. If you are not successful please provide this info:
(a) Exactly what kind of device you are using to connect to the internet and to WordPress.com.
(b) Exactly which browser (and version of it) you’re using by checking here if necessary http://supportdetails.com/
(c) Exactly what you experience including what any error reports you receive state.
Then type modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for Staff help. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question Then please subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.
Hi @iandubin, can you let us know what error you’re getting? If you can copy and paste it here, or upload a screenshot (probably to another service like Cloudup) and paste the link, that will help.
Also, yes, I would try another browser too. Let us know what browser you’re in now, and whether a different browser helps. Thank you!
The topic ‘I am getting errors uploading media and media already in my media library do not’ is closed to new replies.