I have a blog which I run using Inove, which seemed to do everything I wanted — until, mysteriously, the drop-down tabs ceased to work a few months ago. The pages are still there, and if I paste a direct link to them into my browser they come up, but the tabs themselves just don’t appear when one clicks on the menu. This is most frustrating as they are key to my business. It’s not a cookie problem as I’ve rebuilt the hard drive since the problem started but nothing’s changed.
Searching the Support Forum I found someone else with precisely this problem; it seems it is specific to some web browsers. It’s true. The tabs are working fine in Firefox, but are not present in IE8. However I suspect the vast majority of one’s visitors are likely to be using IE8.