I used to be able to insert a photo into the spot where I wanted it in my blog. Now the photos load at the top of the blog that I am writing. I have to cut and paste the photo where I want it. Was there a change made or am I doing something wrong?
The blog I need help with is salmonfishingqueen.wordpress.com.
Will you please provide us with some details so we can try to help you?
1. How are you connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers.
2. Are you using http:// or https:// see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
3.Which browser and version of it are you using?
4. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
5. Is your browser version up to date? You can upgrade any browser version here.
6. Do you have third party cookies enabled?
8. Do you have another browser you can try?
9. You can use this link to see if your Flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not up to date then this is where to download and install the latest version of Flash. http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
10. Have you had any recent operating system and/or security program updates?
Sometimes operating system and/or security system updates can cause problems so check for known issues. When you make adjustments to your browser settings — changing privacy settings, deleting cookies or increasing security — you will need to close your window and restart the browser before those new settings become effective.
Thank you for responding. I used to be able to insert the photos where I wanted them, and now cannot.
We live in a remote area and have satellite.
When I connect in to my blog it is https.
Mozilla Firefox’s latest update.
This is a new computer.
Adobe is also up to date as of yesterday.
The topic ‘Inseting photos’ is closed to new replies.