I have had this blog going on WP for about 6 months and all has been going well until a few days ago. I use Fire Fox so I have to force myself to IE and last night I got a complaint that the blog would not come up on their computer. I assumed operator error, I arrived home and check it on Fire Fox and looked fine. My wife came home from work at the hospital and she stated she could not see the blog correctly. I then checked it on IE and in fact there was a code and nothing else. The item on the right of the blog was missing. I redone the last page that I posed by going to note pad to after editing. Now the page is there but nothing in the two right columns and only able to view that page, today I posted an issue and I can only see them in IE. Fire Fox is still showing the posting fine.
The blog I need help with is pelhammedlock.wordpress.com.