A super-basic question here:
* I have a free WordPress.com account.
* The WordPress support document "DASHBOARD" states: "The Dashboard is the first screen you see when you log into the administration area of your blog."
* I have gone into every conceivable area of my blog, but there is still NO DASHBOARD.
* Does this mean that 'DASHBOARD' is not available in a WordPress free account?
* If it is not available, why don't ANY support documents say that up front, instead of having me waste fruitless time and energy trying to find a non-existent DASHBOARD??
Thanks in advance for any and all helpful replies!
The blog I need help with is willaru.wordpress.com.