Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Is there a CSS template map..

  1. enterprisecorruption

    Is there a CSS template map that identifies the parts of a page in relationship to what those parts are called with respect to CSS?

    In other words: I know what I want to change, I just don't know what its called

    Guess i could have made my question shorter;-)



  2. What parts in the CSS control different parts of the page varies from theme to theme so you cannot really create a single map. Each theme designer determines what they are going to call things in the CSS. That is why you cannot take a CSS stylesheet from one theme and apply it to another them. Things will virtually always break when you do that.

  3. I use the FireFox web developer or the firefox CSS viewer. It has a feature that identifies the ID and div classes.

  4. enterprisecorruption

    thanks for the information


Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic