Lost editing features
Recently a change has occurred in the editing capabilities available to my blog on wordpress.com .
1) The “parent page” of old pages is lost when I attempt to edit a page. I have many hundreds of pages and only the first 20 or so are currently listed in the parent page pull-down. Any parent page not on that list is lost.
The parent page is still available it I go to wpadmin->All Pages->Edit, but it is not present on the edit link on the page itself or from the pull down menu (theme Kubrick).
2) Until a week or two ago there used to be a “Copy Page”/”Copy Post” ability when creating a new page. This is now only available from the wpadmin page (which is inconvenient).
3) My blog uses the Kubrick theme which has a 450pixel column. Until recently the “Large” image size produced 450pixel wide images, but today the images are 660 pixels wide. I must edit each one by hand after using “Add Media”.
The blog I need help with is georgeruns.wordpress.com.
1. You can find all the Pages you have published here
2. You can still reach the Copy a Post option by visiting any of your posts from http://georgeruns.wordpress.com//wp-admin/edit.php.
3. Kubrick is an very old retired theme. Themes are retired when they no longer support all WordPress.com features. The recommendation is to switch themes.
You can browse 155 Light colored free + Minimal WordPress Themes here https://theme.wordpress.com/themes/features/minimal+light/
The topic ‘Lost editing features’ is closed to new replies.