It seems the implementation of SSL has generated quite a log of bugs or is there another problem?
here are mine:
- login all the time (blog, forums, admin tasks like editing...)
- Visual Rich editor invisible (though it's enabled)
- I'm a complete stranger to my own blog: cannot edit a post directly from the blog (have to go back to the dashboard), it's possible to edit comments but then I'm asked to login
- the blue topbar with direct access to the dhboard and the "next" feature are gone
- homepage displays "login" instead of "logout", if i click on login, I'm directed to the dashboard
- drafts preview disabled
anyone facing similar issues? the same ones?
I'm sure the staff is working on everything but some "note" in the forums would be fine