On some of my older blog posts, the media images are not showing up anymore. Why is this?
The blog I need help with is pomegranatetravels.wordpress.com.
Did you delete the images form your Media Library?
(1) Are these missing images found in your Media Library ie. did you upload them from your computer onto WordPress.com servers? Or are they hosted on another site?
(2) Are you trying to edit posts or pages and/or upload images into a post on the WordPress.com home page? http://wordpress.com/#!/post/ Or are you working on the dashboard of your own blog?
(3) If you are using an IE9 browser in compatibility mode that makes it render as IE7 and IE7 is not supported. To disable see > http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1196-internet-explorer-compatibility-view-turn-off.html
- a. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies ? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
- b. Have you tried updating the browser to the latest stable version? http://browsehappy.com/
(3) For details about the options for uploading images see:
(4) For troubleshooting images tips see > http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/troubleshooting-images/
(5) Which posts or pages have missing images? Without the URLs we cannot even begin to help you.
The topic ‘Media Problems’ is closed to new replies.