I have two questions.
1) I would like for the menu to be more noticeable. Is there a way to change the font size for the menu?
2) Can you have posts on two different pages? I’d would like to have posts about new movies on one page and posts about older movies on another page. Is there a way to do that?
The blog I need help with is reelplayground.com.
1. Yes. An annually renewable custom design upgrade and CSS editing will be required.
2. Among the most common misconceptions is that bloggers fail to understand is
(1) there is only one page we can post to in any blog and
(2) the static pages http://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/ they create do not automatically update.
Only the dynamic pages like Categories, Tags and Archives created by the software when we publish a post we that we have assigned Categories and Tags too will update automatically update with new posts.
By default the front page of the blog is the post that displays all posts in your blog. Though there is only one dynamic page in a blog for posts (not pages) http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-vs-page/ and we cannot post to more than that one page, we can create the appearance that we have posted to more than one page.
We organize posts by assigning categories to them. You can create a custom menu and add the dynamic categories pages into the custom menu.
Oops! I forgot to post these links:
Custom Design – Frequently Asked Questions
The topic ‘Menu’ is closed to new replies.