I’m trying to put particular posts to my menu items and I no longer can do that. Is there a way that’s easy to file certain posts to my menu items? Or is there a way that I can undo the menu editing update?
The blog I need help with is connectingprotecting.wordpress.com.
You need to add custom links to your menu in order to add blog posts menu items.
So follow these steps to do that:
1. Go to My Site(s) → Customize(Beside the Themes option) or just click here: https://wordpress.com/customize/. This will open the site Customizer.
2. On the sidebar of the Customizer click on the Menus > tab.
3. Click the Primary > tab.
4. Now, to new add items to the menu bar then click the Add Items button.
5. Click on the Custom Links tab.
6. Paste the link to the post on the URL field and give your post link a name on the Link Text field.
7. Click Add to Menu. Repeat this for all the posts.
5. Once everything is done, click Save & Publish.
You can read more about adding custom menu items and creating sub-menus here:
Hope this helps 🙂
The topic ‘Menus’ is closed to new replies.