Settings are fine and everything runs fine - most of the time. Since 2.7 [which I really like], every now and then I get a run of a few days minimum when scheduled Posts simply do not show up.
Listing inside says they're scheduled OK; but, they don't post. Most often, when I open things up to check there is an error message in red saying "Missed Schedule". I can tweak a letter or number or two, save everything several more times and eventually it shows up. Then, being tidy, I reset back to original details and it sticks.
I check these using both Safari and Firefox, clean caches, clean history, they're not the problem.
When this happened in December, the only thing folks at WP could come up with was "flushing my cache". Seemed to work. I've sent a couple emails to Support this time - this started again a day or so ago - and no one's had a chance to get back to me. Though no one had a definite solution, last time.
I and my associates post a minimum of 10 times every 24 hours and I really don't like having to log in every few hours to hammer at a post to get it to show up. Plus, I have a significant [to me] amount of overnight traffic from the other side of the world and I ain't ever getting up in the middle of the night to check on scheduling.
The blog I need help with is eideard.wordpress.com.