I just widened the page margins after searching through the forums and using my copy an pasting skills...I know nothing about CSS. I was able to realign the navigation tabs at the top as well. I have not yet paid for the upgrade, so all the CSS entry only shows in preview mode...just want to make sure I can make it look right before I put forth the money.
I am wondering how to:
1) move the search bar at the top to align with the right side.
2) move the widgets all the way to the newly expanded right hand side
3) widen the actual written posts to fill all this new space
4) (if it looks cool) have the widgets floating on the right so there is an exposed bar between them and the main content where viewers can see the background image
5) maybe expand the twitter widget so it's not so smooshed
6) I think I can figure out expanding the header at the top
The blog I need help with is brianfgermain.wordpress.com.