Multiple Blogs & Primary Site

• Author

Hi,

We’ve just started another blog, and I’m wondering how we can separate them so they appear to be unrelated to the other when a visitor comes to the site. Currently, our most recent blog has a link to our original blog. I like that there is only one door administratively, so I can toggle back and forth between the two, but how is it possible to get rid of the link to our original blog? I hope I’m making sense… I’ll try another way to explain this, just in case:

I opened a new blog (Blog B) through our exisiting account with Blog A. Now when you look at Blog B there’s a link at the top of the post that will take you to Blog A. We don’t want Blog A to be visible to readers at all.

Hope you can help us…

Cheers!

I&N

timethief

Those who have multiple wordpress.com blogs under a single username but who wish to have one or more of these blogs not to be associated with their current username, may register for a second username and then transfer the appropriate blogs to that new persona using the instructions found in this post. :)
    P.S. I got tired of typing out the instructions over and over so I created a blog post.

That great! Thanks timethief, I’ve got it up and running perfectly now. Although I could have just signed up for a new account in the beginning and saved myself all this gaffuffle. Oh well… live and learn.

Cheers!

I&N

timethief

I’m glad to hear it all worked out well for you. Happy Blogging. :)

ummuqirdist

Hi,

I hope it is not inappropriate to post in someone else’s thread if I have a similar problem.

I have a blog and want to create a new one. In the old one, posts should appear posted by nick A and in the new one under nick B. I am aware of the possibility to set up another account but I’d like to manage both blogs from one account. Is it possible?

raincoaster

Not if you want them to appear to be from different people. You’ll have to follow TT’s instructions.

ummuqirdist

OK, thanks.

timethief

Your welcome and best wishes. :)

The topic ‘Multiple Blogs & Primary Site’ is closed to new replies.