Can I have the following configuration:
1. Multiple blogs on one page, a sort of “parent blog”. The “parent blog” contains links to pages each having a single blog in it.
2. One super user who can manage all blogs
3. Each blog has it’s seperate owner (below the super user and above all the rest)
4. The “parent blog” can be seen by anyone – but without access to the other blogs.
5. Only registered users can see all the blogs – and the owner of the “parent blog” has to confirm each new user that wants to belong to this group.
6. in the “parent blog” there is a tag cloud that displays data merging ALL blogs.
The topic ‘Multiple blogs on one page’ is closed to new replies.