My Blog is not showing correctly
My Blog site looks incorrect, I’m sure something to do with computer but can not figure it.
any help would be appreciated.
looks correct like this from my ipad
looks wrong like this from my computer win 7 pro
link to the article above
Any help would be appreciated
The blog I need help with is nutritionucgiblog.com.
Your blog is displaying correctly for me in Firefox 15.
These are the troubleshooting steps we take whenever any issues like this arise:
clearing your browser cache and cookies > http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
using the browser with all extensions or add-ons disabled
updating the browser to the latest stable version (not a buggy BETA browser version) http://browsehappy.com/
confirming third party cookies is enabled http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=61416
confirming Flash is updated http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and if required installing the latest version of Flash http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
resetting your router and modem and rebooting your computer
then logging in using the secure https:// log-in see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
trying another browser
If those do not work for you then we need to know
(1) how you are connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com. The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers. Also note that the main dashboard isn’t designed to work with touch devices through the tablet and smartphone browsers.
(2) exactly which browser and version of it are you using. If you don’t know click here to find out > http://whatsmyuseragent.com/
Note: If you are running IE9 in compatibility mode that makes it render as IE7 and IE7 is not supported.
I do Appreciate your detail list of todo’s to try to fix this issue.
I went through all possible options
– remove chrome, remove flash, remove java and re-install all
– tested with Firefox 15
– all no go
I did the following test
– I loaded my test blog: http://www.NutritionUCGIblog.wordpress.com
(and it loads fine on my computer)
– I loaded my test blog http://www.DoubleSkillsMC.com
(and it loads fine on my computer)
– I loaded my live blog http://www.NutritionUCGIBlog.com
which was previous NutritionUCGI.Wordpresss.com
and after I installed WordAds 2 days ago and it does not work anymore.
since the first two work and third one does not, tell me my account bkhandan
on wordpress.com works. 2 of my blogs work but one with WordAds does not from my computer.
I know you told me the site works from your Firefox 15 install, would you please tell me what option could be causing this problem.. very odd.
thank you for your help
using Google Chrome (21.0.1180.89)
testing Firefox 15
testing ie 9
all no go on one blog, other 2 blogs work
A great many people are reporting this problem. What ISP are you using? And are you in India perchance?
A bunch of us are having the problem and discussing it here:
The problem persists across various browsers and ISPs.
I’m guessing the staff are not available for the long weekend, so hopefully we can get some info on Tuesday. I’ve been having this problem since Friday and first posted on Saturday.
– I guess I’m glad to hear it in a crazy way… but not
– I restarted my equipment /router/cable modem etc.
– Not in India- Southern California – USA
I will post on other ongoing discussion forum and maybe someone will figure it out, very odd
The topic ‘My Blog is not showing correctly’ is closed to new replies.