My blogs have been hacked
It show an invitation to FOLLOW and suscribe “la Trenza del Tiempo” and “Rebelarse Contra el Sistema”. I didn’t put it, is a hacker in mi sites.
Please check it out
The blog I need help with is tezcatl.wordpress.com.
Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that’s how many hackers gain access to blogs
Then read this please knowing that blogs don’t get hacked when security protocols are followed. > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
I tagged this thread for Staff. Please subscribe to it so you are notified when they respond.
Thank you very much!!!
Please act now as it’s the weekend and Staff are not likely to get to this thread until next week.
I am not seeing the option you are referring to in your blog, but the follow/subscribe widget is offered as a way for you to help others to subscribe to your blog. Instructions for how to add/remove the widget can be found at:
Does that answer your question?
Thank you very much , my blog is fixed now. Your comments where very useful.
The topic ‘My blogs have been hacked’ is closed to new replies.