Blogs do not get hacked unless you fail to follow security protocols.
- Who has access to your login information?
- Did you use the same password for your email account and your blog?
- Are you sharing log-in information with anyone or leaving it where anyone can locate it?
- Is your password a weak one that others can easily guess?
- Are you remaining logged in on your computer so anyone can come along and access your blog through it?
Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that's how many hackers gain access to blogs.
Then read this please and act on what you find there > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
I tagged this thread for a Staff follow-up. Please subscribe to it so you are notified when they respond.