Thanks. Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that's how many hackers gain access to blogs.
Then read this please and act on what you find there > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
I did a security check on your blog http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/veganapanda.wordpress.com/
I also did one on your gravatar profile page
I tagged this thread for a Staff follow-up. Please subscribe to it so you are notified when they respond.