my photos keep disappearing from my blogs
The photos on my blog keep disappearing.
I viewed my blog around 10:45pm and the image was up, an hour later it was gone.
This has been happening for over a month.
Last night over 1/2 of the blog images were gone and I had to re-insert them.
Please advise, it is very troublesome!
The blog I need help with is deborahfeingold.wordpress.com.
I can see your photos. Were they just disappearing from your blog posts or from the media library too?
Have you tried updating your browser, trying a different browser, or clearing your cache? Sometimes this is a local problem with the browser. If you’ve tried those actions and they haven’t worked, please return and we’ll mark this for staff to look at.
(1) Are these missing images found in your Media Library ie. did you upload them from your computer onto WordPress.com servers?
Or are they hosted somewhere else online like photbucket, Flickr, etc.?
(2) For troubleshooting images tips see > http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/troubleshooting-images/
(3) Which posts or pages have missing images? Without the URLs starting with http:// we cannot even begin to help you.
This page might help:
That’s covered here http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/troubleshooting-images/
@TT – her images are all showing – I’ve looked through her whole blog and I can see them all. And the image info shows them as being in the media library.
Okay. I’ll tag this thread for Staff assistance. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.
This is for you: Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.
In the interim you can try some troubleshooting. If you are not running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/ please try upgrading or switching first.
Note: If you are using an IE9 browser in compatibility mode that makes it render as IE7 and IE7 is not supported. To disable see > http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1196-internet-explorer-compatibility-view-turn-off.html
If you are running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com please do these four things:
1. Try clearing your browser’s cache:
2. Make sure that you have third-party cookies enabled: http://en.support.wordpress.com/third-party-cookies/
3. Try with all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily disabled.
4. Try enabling HTTPS: http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
If it’s still happening, let Staff know exactly which browser (and version of it) you’re using by checking here if necessary http://www.whatbrowser.org/ and also post any error reports you get.
The topic ‘my photos keep disappearing from my blogs’ is closed to new replies.