NEED ACCESS TO MY SITE
Hi I don;t know if you have a way of varifying my IP address on my site walkingdeadderbygirlz.wordpress.com. I cannot get into my email account nor my password. Has it been hacked. I don’t know. How can I access my account now. I could not use my personal address because it is used for this site melissmnagy.wordpress.com. How do I solve this issue?
Blog url: http://melissamnagy.wordpress.com/
The blog I need help with is melissamnagy.wordpress.com.
It looks like the password on your account was reset yesterday, and the email address on the account was changed. Did you initiate either of these actions?
No I did not initiate any of these. I am complete upset over hearing about this.
Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one
Read > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
You have replied a month after Staff responded to you. I am assuming you cannot log-in by using this link https://melissamnagy.wordpress.com/wp-admin/ and have flagged this thread for Staff assistance.
If you have lost access to your WordPress.com account, please visit https://en.wordpress.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword and click “Need More Help?” if necessary.
The topic ‘NEED ACCESS TO MY SITE’ is closed to new replies.