Need Help With “Structure” Theme
I have a few questions about the “Structure” theme.
1. How do I set the main image? – The only way I’ve figured out how to do so it set an image as the feature image for a post – but this defeats the purpose of having a constant Main Image that is different from the image of the most recent post. ( I would like to have an image for each post and a Main Image that is compeltely different, similar to what is seen on this example page).
2. Can I reduce the number of posts that appear on the Home page and if so, how?
3. Can I remove the tags and category from appearing beneath each blog post and if so, how?
4. Is there any way to get rid of the small text smiley face next to the main image on the far right?
If anyone could provide any insight on these issues I would GREATLY appreciate! I’m in a rush to publish a site for a client and this template was by the far the best selection.
**Sorry if there questions have been answered in a previous post, but I couldn’t find any answers after a brief search.
The blog I need help with is aisftest.wordpress.com.
1. Defeats nothing. “Having a constant Main Image” is the purpose of the header, not of the featured post/image. The idea of the theme is to highlight the latest post from a given category. Details here: http://wpbtips.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/introduction-to-structure/
2. Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most [ ] posts.
3&4. Yes, if you have the paid CSS upgrade and experience in CSS editing.
Thanks for the help!
The topic ‘Need Help With “Structure” Theme’ is closed to new replies.