Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Need to contact a member of staff to mark my blog 'M' - thanks!

  1. Hello!

    I need to contact a member of staff to ask them to mark my blog of erotic writing (notpornography!) as 'mature' but I cannot find a contact form or email address anywhere here. I just keep getting redirected to this page...

    ...which still doesn't appear to actually have a way of contacting anyone ! (I've been checking back all day!)

    I've tried searching for several variants of "How do I mark my blog 'mature'?" but have come up with no answer as to how I can contact a member of staff to ask them to do it for me!

    I really want to start my blog as soon as possible but I'm not going to post anything until I'm certain that minors and people who might be offended by its content are not going to see it by accident; could a member of staff please help me out ASAP?

    Many thanks - much appreciated. :-)

  2. Go to the front of your blog - top left hand corner
    Under your gravatar is a drop-down menu
    One link in that menu is "Report a mature"
    Click it and complete the form and submit it to Staff.

    Then remove the link form your username to your blog. Dashboard -> Users -> Personal Settings -> then scroll down to Account Details. Then scroll down to where it says ‘Website‘ deselect the URL for your NSFW blog and then save changes.

  3. Thank you, Timethief - I really appreciate your help! I've just done all of the above, so hopefully I'll be able to use my blog soon! :-)

  4. You're welcome.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic