New Post Blank Screen
When I try to write a new blog, I do create a new blog and all of a sudden part of the screen becomes grey (which is where it contains the caps or underline icons), and it will not allow me to type up a new blog. Thus, it becomes that I cannot write one new blog when it does not allow me to write a blog. Can you fix this problem? Allzermalmer.wordpress.com
Blog url: http://allzermalmer.wordpress.com/
The blog I need help with is allzermalmer.wordpress.com.
If you are not running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/ please try upgrading or switching first.
If you are running one of the most recent stable browsers and versions found at that site please do these four things:
1. Try clearing your browser’s cache: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
2. Make sure that you have third-party cookies enabled: http://en.support.wordpress.com/third-party-cookies/
3. Try with all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily disabled.
4. Try enabling HTTPS: http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
5. I recommend that you log-in directly to your own blog by using this link http://allzermalmer.wordpress.com/wp-admin/
There’s an issue with creating posts on the front page of WordPress.com that will not be fixed until the next upgrade. Do not create posts here > http://wordpress.com/#!/post/
Instead I recommend that you ONLY create posts here > Dashboard > Posts > All Posts > Add New
If it’s still happening, let us know which browser (and version of it) you’re using and post any error reports you get.
The topic ‘New Post Blank Screen’ is closed to new replies.