Not getting images from media library to blog post!
I cannot get images from my media library to my blog! When I press the button to attach the image to the post the media library pop-up window turns white and nothing happens. This is new since the upgrades to the site, I’ve always been able to click & add with ease before. I am totally frustrated!!!!!!!
The blog I need help with is lynnemedsker.wordpress.com.
Have you tried these things?
1. How are you connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers.
2. Are you using http:// or https:// see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
3.Which browser and version of it are you using?
4. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
5. Is your browser version up to date? You can upgrade any browser version here.
6. Do you have third party cookies enabled?
8. Do you have another browser you can try?
Reference link: Drag & Drop Media Uploader & Flyout Dashboard Menus
I had tried the cache/cookies prior to writing this and checked my browser version. I just switch to the https:// and that seemed to do the trick! It still is acting a bit weird (I couldn’t see the image I added in the editor but I could in the preview) but at least I can get the images in there.
Thanks for the help, I try to get all my posts written Sunday for auto posting during the week, I was starting to panic!
PS – After saving/refreshing the page the image showed up in the editor.
switch to the https:// and that seemed to do the trick!
Thanks so much for letting us know what worked for you. Best wishes with your blog.
The topic ‘Not getting images from media library to blog post!’ is closed to new replies.