nothing working or loading
For the past hour I have had problems gettong onto my blog, other users blogs and even this forum. I tried on Safari on mbile device and explorer and got broken links and pages that would not load.
is their a problem with wordpress today?
The blog I need help with is bizzimummy.com.
My WordPress.com site’s connectivity has been really spotty today as well.
There’s no known issue I am aware of.
In order to help you we need to know your specific computing environment details. Please work through what follows and report back.
1. If you are not running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/ please try upgrading or switching first.
2. If you are using an IE browser in compatibility mode please disable that mode. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1196-internet-explorer-compatibility-view-turn-off.html
3. If you are running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/
(a) Try clearing your browser’s cache http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
If applicable see here for instructions on how to clear the cache for Chrome and Safari on the iPad:
(c) Disable all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily.
(d) Try enabling HTTPS: http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
Add both *.wordpress.com and *.wp.com to your list of trusted sites under the Security tab. Make sure to uncheck the box for “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.” http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/#frequently-asked-questions
4. You can use this link to see if your flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not then go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ and download and install the latest version of flash.
5. Try using another browser.
6. If you are not successful let us know:
(a) Exactly what kind of device you are using to connect to the internet and to WordPress.com.
(b) Exactly which browser (and version of it) you’re using by checking here if necessary http://www.whatbrowser.org/
(c) Exactly what you experience including what any error reports you receive state.
It all seems ok now thanks.
It was about an hour this afternoon
When this happens for an hour I would suggest it’s a connectivity error at your ISP’s end of things.
I think your connectivity issue is likely to be among the vast and overwhelming number of connectivity issues and that means it’s more likely to be at your ISP’s end of things. See here https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/nothing-working-or-loading?replies=5#post-1687780
I thought it may be an ISP problem. It was just strange how it only seemed to be wordpress pages that wouldn’t load or would load as broken pages with no pictures. I couldn’t access my blog or any others or the forums. Other pages seemed fine,
At least it’s working now tho.
The topic ‘nothing working or loading’ is closed to new replies.