We've starting writing short stories, and posting them on our wordpress blog. We're writing them in Romanian, so we naturally use our specific diacritical marks (ș, ț, ă, â, î).
Since yesterday however, any ț or ș is horribly offset if present in a post title, as can be seen on the latest post on http://scamatori.wordpress.com/
Last night we only set up our menu, so I fail to see what I may have done to cause such a strange font behaviour.
I have tried emptying my cache, using a different browser, using a different pc, resetting the theme, but to no avail. It seems like the font kerning itself is wonky.
The blog I need help with is scamatori.wordpress.com.