old gravatar pic still there
Hi I recently changed my gravatar pic to a new one but when i send the link to my new blog it still shows the old one. I’ve even removed the old one from the gravatar page. How do i get rid of old pic?
The blog I need help with is artbybb.com.
Can you try force refreshing your page to see if that solves the issue? You can force refresh by hitting the keys below –
– Windows: Ctrl + F5
– Mac: Command + R
– Linux: F5
If that doesn’t work, please try clearing your browser cache. You can learn how to clear your specific browsers cache by following these steps –
• Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582
• Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
• Edge – https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=54747
• Safari – http://support.wordpress.com/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-safari/
• Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cache.html
• Internet Explorer – https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
Also, note that it may take a few hours for the gravatar image to update on the server side. They have a cache too that needs to update. So if you have tried the above, please wait a few hours to see if it updates.
Please let me know if you have any other questions :)
Please see here http://en.gravatar.com/profile/artbybb and let us know if that is the new image you uploaded to be used as a gravatar or not.
but when i send the link to my new blog it still shows the old one.
What is the URL of your new site please and is it registered under the same username account, or did you register a new username account too? If so what is that new username account please?
The topic ‘old gravatar pic still there’ is closed to new replies.