Page Visits Stats

  • Author
    Posts
  • #34317

    forestneeds
    Member

    Is this an idea wordpress might take up, or should or can I put some stat counter for page visits? Today 20% of ‘visits’ to my blog were to named posts; 40% to the ‘home’ page; leaving 60% unaccounted for. I know from the search terms that a lot of my visitors are going to other pages, and not to the posts; But this doesn’t account for those going directly to a page rather than searching; and I’d like to know which pages are being visited and how much.

    #34454

    timethief
    Member

    I think if any sophisticated stats counting of pages is introduced in the future it will probably be by way of paid upgrade, don’t you?
    http://faq.wordpress.com/2006/02/09/questions-about-stats/

The topic ‘Page Visits Stats’ is closed to new replies.