Pages don't display posts
The blog I am having difficulty with: blog.staydirtyco.com
I recently changed this website over from http://www.staydirtyco.com to blog.staydirtyco.com. Moved all files/folders from public_html to blog. It will no longer display the posts. It did display all posts when it was http://www.staydirtyco.com.
1. You can see posts in the admin side/database.
2. Website address has been updated under settings.
3. It is using the same database.
4a. Blog posts are set to the Blog page with a static homepage.
4b. Blog posts will not display with front page options either.
5. Tested disabling and re-enabling all plug-ins.
6. Tested another theme.
7. Have scrutinized database tables looking for any evidence of “www” (other than wp_options I found one under wp_users which shouldn’t make a difference, but changed it anyway)
8. Pages with loops have not changed from the original blog. However, I did look over to see if there were any ties to the original, and I cannot find any.
9. Have looked over many search results in the wordpress forums/google search to find solutions with no avail.
Basically, I have done everything in my power to avoid writing another forum post but at this point I am completely lost.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.
This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.
If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.
If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.
This is an automated message.
I am moving this post to WordPress.org.
The topic ‘Pages don't display posts’ is closed to new replies.