Payment

• Author

giyaniview

Good day

I’ve been trying to pay using the online provided option but it keeps on bouncing. My bank believes that the problem is with WordPress.com payment provided options. May you kindly assist on how I can upgrade giyaniview.WordPress.com to giyaniview.com (premium).

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
    Blessing Mabunda.

The blog I need help with is giyaniview.wordpress.com.

skobraf

HI

I ll be tagging a Staff to help you proceed to payment by adding the tag madlook.

Regards

I think you’ll have more chance of staff noticing this by adding the modlook tag (which I have now done).

Hi there,

I checked your account and see no signs of an attempted payment. Are you receiving any error messages when you try to purchase the upgrade?

giyaniview

Good day

The error message I keep on receiving is- “The payment has declined. Please try another card.”

giyaniview

Good day

The error message I keep on receiving is- “The payment has declined. Please try another card.”

Okay, thanks for that information. Just to confirm, you want to add the premium plan to your account? I can add it from my end and send you a manual payment.

Let me know. Thanks!

giyaniview

Yes, I want to add the premium plan to the account for $96.

Hi there,

I have added the premium upgrade to your account and sent the manual payment your way. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

The topic ‘Payment’ is closed to new replies.