people not being able to comment or like posts
I’ve had three complaints from people this morning that are having trouble commenting or liking my recent post. This is a lot.
Some people don’t have trouble, but others are.
This is the first post I have published since I purchased a premium theme, is there an issue with that?
The blog I need help with is leannecolephotography.com.
I had not trouble clicking like and licking again to unlike and I left a comment without any issues at all.
Please Note: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
May 24, 2014
Perhaps some of your visitors are effected by this issue https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/connection-issues-with-talktalk-and-possibly-other-british-isps?replies=4 I’m in Canada and not affected by it.
I will let the people who emailed me know about this. I know people can leave likes and or comments, but there are some that can’t. I know from time to time this sort of thing can happen, it is just a lot at once.
I will tell them what you said.
Should I delete your comment?
Yes, please delete my test comment.
If they are not caught up in that issue detailed in the sticky post, they could have a browser related issue. What I post below may help them.
1. If you are not running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/ please try upgrading or switching first.
2. If you are using an IE browser in compatibility mode please disable that mode. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1196-internet-explorer-compatibility-view-turn-off.html
3. If you are running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/
(a) Try clearing your browser’s cache http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
If applicable see here for instructions on how to clear the cache for Chrome and Safari on the iPad:
(c) Disable all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily.
(d) Try enabling HTTPS: http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
Add both *.wordpress.com and *.wp.com to your list of trusted sites under the Security tab. Make sure to uncheck the box for “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.” http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/#frequently-asked-questions
4. You can use this link to see if your flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not then go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ and download and install the latest version of flash.
5. Try using another browser.
The topic ‘people not being able to comment or like posts’ is closed to new replies.