I'm facing a very interesting situation, after migrating our blog from one url to an other, some posts keep displaying the image that was associate with it before, but, since we changed the url, it displays a broken image link in a white square.
We thought of changing manually the url in the post, but the url doesnt actually exist anymore within the post. We've erased the previous img src, and replaced it with the newly hosted image but that changed nothing, we still have those blank squares.
I've put up a screenshot here: http://i49.tinypic.com/2zdsumw.png
And if you scroll down in this page you will see what's happening: http://blog.clicdata.com/category/company/
If any one have an idea about how we can fix this issue,
Thank you very much!
The blog I need help with is blog.clicdata.com.