Well I just Downloaded the "WordPress" Files
Then they told me to open Wp-Config and save it again to desktop or something
and when i did it told me to go to this link I think to how to install it
and when i clicked it it showed "Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/Myusername/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_wordpress-2.8.6.zip/wordpress/wp-admin/upgrade.php."
this what it says in the help page "Installation: Famous 5-minute install
1. Unzip the package in an empty directory.
2. Open up wp-config-sample.php with a text editor like WordPad or similar and fill in your database connection details.
3. Save the file as wp-config.php
4. Upload everything.
5. Open /wp-admin/install.php in your browser. This should setup the tables needed for your blog. If there is an error, double check your wp-config.php file, and try again. If it fails again, please go to the support forums with as much data as you can gather.
6. Note the password given to you.
7. The install script should then send you to the login page. Sign in with the username admin and the password generated during the installation. You can then click on 'Profile' to change the password.
and I do NOT have FTP or anything
Bc im new to WordPress files control
and in videos it shows to open the Cpanel how do i open that?
It's not in the wordpress/cpadmin
It's diff page that blue and has alot of icons settings
could u tell me how to get it please