Need help? Check out our Support site, then

1. I cannot find my plug ins in my dashboard anywhere!

The blog I need help with is

2. Do you mean widgets? On your dashboard, you can find them under Appearance -> Widgets.

If you mean plugins, not widgets, is there a specific plugin you are looking for? ( only supports built-in plugins, not plugins that you install yourself; those are only available on

3. I mean plug ins. I cannot find them anywhere? I am referring to the contact form 7 plug in. I cannot find it on my dashboard, and I noticed after I recently upgraded my theme it is no longer showing up on my Contact page... it was just showing a code. Not the form.

4. We cannot use plugins on

5. The plugin you refer to is for WordPress.ORG installs only. It cannot be used in a free hosted WordPress.COM blog.

For a contact form that can be used on a free hosted WordPress.COM blog see >

6. OK So now I am totally confused... Did not even know there was a difference. I know I had the contact form before so I am not sure how I got switched to .com from .org or if that is even the case....

7. This blog is a free hosted WordPress.COM blog
    On it the only contact form you can use is this one

There is no FTP access to free hosted WordPress.COM blogs and we bloggers cannot install any plugins.

8. hmmm, If that is the case, then how did I have that contact form 7 before?

9. Do you have another site? is definitely a site.
    Are you paying for hosting somewhere with a different site?

10. You could have used a plugin of any kind on any free hosted blog because there is no FTP access to free hosted blogs.

11. I dont think I have another site? This WordPress blog was set up by a friend. I later went in and had my domain routed here... That is all I know. :(

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic