Post visibility not working
Please help us help you by providing some details:
(1) How areyou are connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers. Also note that the main dashboard isn’t designed to work with touch devices through the tablet and smartphone browsers.
(2) Exactly which browser and version of it are you using? If you don’t know click here to find out > http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ If you need to upgrade your browser version you can do that here http://browsehappy.com
(3) Are you using the secure https:// login?
I just saw that I can edit the publish options via Quick Edit, but still not in the full edit mode.
1) I am connecting to WordPress.com via DSL network. I can access the site and the Dashboard on my desktop, laptop and iPad (though I don’t use the iPad for editing).
2) I’m mainly using the most recent version of Chrome (21.0.1180.79), though I’ve tested the page using Firefox (and the links don’t work there either).
3) I just started the secure https log-in.
The topic ‘Post visibility not working’ is closed to new replies.