The most recently published poost I view on your blog is this one:
Chloramines in Your Drinking Water: The EPA does a Q&A
Posted on June 18, 2012
How many posts have you set to display on the front page of your blog > Settings > Reading ?
What are the titles of the “missing posts”?
There are five missing posts that used to be between “Water Quality and Beer Brewing: Can Your Water Ruin Your Brew?” and “Ceramic Metal Halides: A New Material Makes Your Garden Glow!”
The titles of these posts are:
• “Choosing a Miticide: Don’t Show Up to a Gun Fight With a Knife!!!”
• “Water Quality: Just Because It’s Clear Doesn’t Mean It’s Clean!”
• The Life Cycle of a Spider Mite: What You NEED to Know Before Going into Battle!”
• Studies Suggest Common Pesticides Might Be Responsible For Bee Colony Collapse”
• “1,000-Year-Old Farming Secrets Could Save The Amazon Rainforest”