* * Purchased Upgrade But Ads Still Appear & Pages Won't Reorder * *
* * I purchased the Photographer theme, and paid the Premium Upgrade to remove ads and such. However, this is still displayed at the bottom:
“Blog at WordPress.com.
The Photographer Theme.”
How can I get rid of that?
* * Also, I’ve tried reordering my pages but it won’t work. My “Home” page should appear in front since I listed it as “1.” But it won’t move.
Please help if you can!
The blog I need help with is reflexionsbyrachel.com.
* * My apologies, I forgot my third question. How can I slow down the automatic transition of my slideshow on my Home page?
Removing and changing the footer text is not allowed, but it’s possible to add your own text to the footer area using CSS if you have purchased the Custom Design upgrade.
See here for details on purchasing the annually renewable custom design upgrade and doing the required CSS editing:
Custom design – Frequently Asked Questions
After your purchase you can use this link https://en.forums.wordpress.com/forum/css-customization#postform so you can copy and paste your text into a thread that will appear in the CSS Forum where you will get the help you need.
Please do not use all these * in thread titles. They don’t belong there. reading this may be helpful http://onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/2013/07/21/avoid-special-character-use-in-titles-and-tags/
Also, I’ve tried reordering my pages but it won’t work. My “Home” page should appear in front since I listed it as “1.” But it won’t move.
re: changing the order of Pages, not Posts
There are two approaches.
1. If you have only pages in your horizontal menu and that’ is all you want in it see here to use numerical order. http://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/page-attributes/#order
2. Creating a Custom Menu http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/#creating-a-custom-menu
Adding Pages http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/#adding-pages
Changing the Order & Creating Sub-Menus http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/#changing-the-order-creating-sub-menus
Custom menu Troubleshooting – My pages are in the wrong order
Check the sub-pages themselves to see if you have established a Parent page and child page “hierarchical structure” in the page attributes module. Remove if required.
Also remove any “order” numbers you have assigned that may conflict with the order you are creating by dropping and dragging. Or simply change them so they are the same order as you establish in the menu. Establish consistency – problem solved.
How can I slow down the automatic transition of my slideshow on my Home page?
I don’t see an option for doing that here
http://theme.wordpress.com/themes/photographer/ or here http://theme.wordpress.com/themes/photographer/support/
You can post to the theme’s support forum at http://premium-themes.forums.wordpress.com/forum/photographer for assistance with that and other themes issues.
* * UPDATE: I figured out how to arrange pages. I needed to add a corresponding number for each page.
That’s workable only if you don’t intend to have any other items in a custom menu.
Thanks for your help. :)
The topic ‘* * Purchased Upgrade But Ads Still Appear & Pages Won't Reorder * *’ is closed to new replies.