When I reblog from one of my blogs to another, the text is full with question marks not letters – words: http://eadikigoroi.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%BA%CE%BF%CE%B9%CE%BD%CF%89%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%83-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-%CF%85%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%B9%CE%BA-%CF%83%CF%87%CE%B5%CF%84%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%B1-%CE%BC%CE%B5-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B5/
The blog I need help with is eadikigoroi.wordpress.com.
What is the URL of the post you are attempting to reblog please?
This thread is tagged for Staff. Please subscribe so you are notified when they respond.
Are you copy/pasting from Microsoft Word to make your posts?
No I don’t.
I noticed the problem today. Posts that I had reblogged in the past and looked fine, now they also show only question marks. The problem now appears on every post which is reblogged but previously was fine.
I saw another thread like this today but can’t recall where it is. I tagged it for Staff too as they are still working on the reblogging function.
Looking into this. Thanks for the report.
I found the other thread here > https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/blog-text-coding?replies=1
I read it. May the problem has to do only with languages with no latin alphabet, like Greek (my language) and Arabic on the other thread.
May the problem has to do only with languages with no latin alphabet, like Greek (my language) and Arabic on the other thread
Yes, almost certainly.
Well, thanks again for your attention! I hope that this is a problem that can be solved!
The old reblogged posts look almost ok now. The question marks are gone, but there is still only one little symbol (a black rhombus with a white question mark in it). The big problem remains when trying to reblog now. The question marks are gone, but instead of letters there are other symbols: http://dikografia.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/%CF%84%CE%BF-%CF%85%CE%B3%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%BF%CE%BD%CE%BF%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C-%CF%80%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CF%89%CF%80%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-%CF%84-%CF%84-%CF%85-%CE%B4-%CE%B1-%CF%85/
There is still a problem with reblogging
Thanks for the link — looking into the additional encoding issues.
I posted my problem in a separate article, but I thought it wise to post it here, too.
I reblogged an article today, and in the article I am seeing in my browsers “â€™” instead of a single apostrophe. I have checked the page with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox–no change.
Here is the page: http://afkimel.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/reknewing-christology-part-5-final/. Take a look.
I have not experienced this problem before.
Looking good! Thank you>
The topic ‘Reblog problem’ is closed to new replies.